Discover the lively metropolitan Dubai, experience its iconic ultramodern skyline alongside the crystal blue water beaches it has to offer. The ‘Modern Dubai City Tour with At the Top & Aquarium’ will allow you to experience the heart and soul of Dubai and the contrasts that make this city a must see wonder. Get ready to experience some of the most unique places in the world, from visiting the world’s tallest building, the largest mall of the world, one of the biggest aquariums in the world, witnessing its mesmerizing skyline, to experiencing the luxurious lifestyle Dubai has to offer.
- Visit the ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the Burj Khalifa, witness of the best science inspired visionary marvels.
- Walk around the famous Dubai Mall, which is the largest mall in the world and visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo for a unique underwater experience.
- Visit the Dubai Marina, which is also the largest human-made marina, designed to high-rises reflect Dubai's ultramodern architecture.
- Explore Palm Jumeirah, which is also the world’s largest artificially made island.
- A photo stop at the famous Atlantis Hotel, situated on the palm.
- Stroll around Madinat Jumeirah’s Souk, walking through a typical Arab bazaar style environment.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Transfer only from Dubai by air-conditioned Vehicle
- No Wheelchair accessible
- Kids(infant) below 3 with free of cost
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Licensed tour guide accompanying during the entire visit
- Experienced Driver
- 1 bottle of water will be provided
- Entry tickets will be provided, if any
- Showcasing Dubai tourist spot
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All days are operational except Fridays
- Extra charges applicable for additional hours