Spend a day exploring the city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Discover how Dubai’s sibling city artistically blends its Emirati culture and heritage with its modern architecture. The ‘Abu Dhabi City Tour’ will allow you to explore the city, taking you on a journey through the city. Get ready to experience the city like never before, form visiting one of the world’s largest mosque to witnessing its mesmerizing skyline and iconic Corniche and truly experience this wonderful historical city and what it has to offer.
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, it is an architectural wonder that the U.A.E has to offer and is also one of the biggest mosques in the world.
- Visit the Union Square, learn about the U.A.E heritage through the various sculptural displays.
- A photo stop at the famous Abu Dhabi Corniche, and witness the unique 8km waterfront.
- Explore the Heritage Village, take a trip through time and experience the Emirati culture at its best.
- Visit the Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, experience the best of luxury shopping the city has to offer.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Transfer only from Dubai by air-conditioned Vehicle
- No Wheelchair accessible
- Kids(infant) below 3 with free of cost
- Baby seat will be provided upon request
- Stroller accessible
- Licensed tour guide accompanying during the entire visit
- Experienced Driver
- 1 bottle of water will be provided
- Entry tickets will be provided, if any
- Showcasing Dubai tourist spot
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All days are operational except Fridays
- Extra charges applicable for additonal hours