- 4 hours morning desert safari
- Dune bashing
- Camel Ride
- Breakfast at Caravanserai
- Complimentary refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver-guide
- Unlimited water
A trip into the desert is best when the sun is not at its zenith, but at sunrise or sunset, as the light is softer then, and as result of light and shadow the contrast increases considerably, which is not only of benefit to the keen photographer… We invite you to join one of our Morning Safaris – with breakfast!
At the meeting point in the desert we will meet the other guests who will join our group for this stunning experience. Our experienced and specially licensed drivers will have part-deflated the tires of their Landcruisers to have more grip before we will start the ‘dune bashing’ – driving up, down and all around the sand dunes on our way to the Caravanserai campsite.
However, before reaching there, we will take a break on one of the sand-dunes to see the sun rising from behind the horizon in a beautiful rose-red ball – which always makes a good backdrop for some breathtaking photos or selfies.
From here it is only a short drive to our camp, where we will be welcomed by some members of the camp’s team in the traditional Arabic Way – with Arabic Coffee and Dates. We then will be guided to the area of the camp where we can enjoy a typical Arabic Breakfast, featuring tea/coffee, Labaneh, Hummus, jams, dates, scrambled eggs, olives, pita bread, Arabic sweets and more.
Before, during and after breakfast we will have the opportunity to take a ride on a camel for taking photos, get a traditional henna tattoo made on our hands or arms, pose with a falcon – or get dressed like a local and get our pictures taken all dressed up like an Gulf Arab, before returning back to town.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other severe medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under three years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule
Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.